I mentioned on my daily vlog my wife’s pumpkin soup and how I think it is by far the nicest I have ever had. I said I would share her recipe for the soup on this site.
Renee’s Pumpkin Soup Ingredients
- 1 full butter nut pumpkin
- 1 sweet potato
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 litre of vegetable stock
- 500ml of chicken stock
How to make:
- Dice pumpkin and sweet potato
- Place all ingredients in a large saucepan, leave the garlic cloves whole.
- Cook until pumpkin and sweet potato are quite mushy and there is minimal amount of liquid left in the pot.
- Place in blender and blend to a smooth consistency