I don’t have a lot to write about this week. the only thing worth mentioning that I really struggle swimming, I felt sluggish, my pace was off and every second felt like an hour.
I got my new treadmill this week, I had no idea just how much of my time this was going to take up with having to collect it from the transport depot and putting it together. The old treadmill will be returned within the next week hopefully.
The treadmill on the right is my new toy.
- Swim: 100% compliance
- Bike: 100% compliance
- Run: 100% compliance
- Strength & Conditioning: 100% compliance
- Swim: 4 sessions with a total of 8.1km
- Bike: 7 rides with a total of 222.1km
- Run: 4 runs with a total of 43km
- Strength & Conditioning: 5 sessions
- Mobility Sessions: 3 sessions
- Oxygen Deprivation: 2 sessions
- Body Maintenance: 3 sessions on foam roller (legs & hips)
- Meditated: Once
- Core Training: 16:42 hrs
- Extras: 2:15 hrs
- Total: 18:57 hrs
This Training Block
Seeing as I have very little to write about this week, lets go directly to Training Block Three. When I first started this project, I had twenty six training blocks with four weeks in each block. I now have twenty three blocks left.
A glance at the past three training blocks:
Here is a look at my load chart for the past four weeks:
Peak Power Curve
Here is my peak power curve for all time vs the past month. There have been some good PBs made in the first week of this block.