Book in now
“I will be holding a three month cycling challenge that is open to everyone. From the 1st December through to 29th February we will cycle everyday”
- 91 rides in 91 days
- I will give you a new ride everyday for the three months
Welcome to the second Train Smooth Cycle Challenge. The first cycle challenge was so successful from a performance point of view, we will look at holding a new challenge starting 1st December.
Some basic information
- We ride everyday and even if time is killing us, we still must do a minimum of 20min.
- Weekday sessions will be around 1 hour per session with additional information to increase volume if desired.
- The are optional strength sessions in the gyms that are designed to help cycle performance.
- All sessions will be uploaded to a Final Surge account and you can link your Garmin/device, access your training via the Final Surge app. You will be able to leave feedback, ask questions on the sessions and I will be able to check and reply back to you.
- Sessions will also have information if you want to train to a power meter or ride to perceived exertion.
- The challenge will be designed to help athletes from all around the world.
- Be part of our private Facebook group so we can all share photos, experiences, support each other and have some fun.
This challenge will cost only $20 (Australian dollars)
I have created a challenge for junior athletes are are for under 14 years old. This is $10 and runs for the same amount of time. Please email me for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you join, I will send you an email and start getting everything set up.
Challenge is $20
To Join – CLICK HERE